Follow me on Facebook
The wellness aspect of my business is, perhaps, the most surprising and important aspect of my life and my purpose on this planet. If you watched my Life Coaching video above, then you already know how I became a Quantum Life Coach. I didn’t set out to be one, but through life’s trials and errors, my life’s purpose found me! And I wouldn’t have it any other way!
I studied underneath Jessica Alstrom from Transcendence Wellness Center and obtained several of my certifications through her programs. I cannot say enough about what I learned from her and her classes. They were amazing and, essentially, gave me back to myself and put me back on track to embodying my higher self and fulfilling my divine purpose on this planet. Which, by the way, is a purpose that fits together perfectly with my passion for writing.
If you find yourself struggling and have searched for something to guide you but have come back empty handed, then maybe we should chat. My approach to life’s trials and tribulations is quite different from most and that’s a good thing! My coaching strategy involves the following:
- A compassionate and non-judgmental ear
- You will say goodbye to the victim mentality
- You will learn tools to help you process through those painful memories that are keeping you from achieving your goals
- You will begin to learn how you create your life, moment by moment, hour by hour
- Blocks in your life with begin to dissipate and you will begin to take steps that once seemed so daunting and unattainable
- You will begin to love yourself and start living the life you’ve always dreamt of
- I will walk beside you through all of this
- I will reflect you back to yourself until you no longer need a mirror to remember who you are
Below is the creed I adhere to with all my clients. I invite you to read it so that you might have an understanding of what it is I offer to my clients.